RIBA Client Advisers
Need help planning, structuring or developing your project?
RIBA accredited Client Advisers are experienced architects that can provide impartial and informed advice from the earliest stages of your project. Working with you they can draw up a business case, prepare the project brief, help you select the right practice, set up and lead the project team or manage the procurement on your behalf.
They help you address the big questions:
- Do you have a strategy or masterplan in place for all your buildings and premises?
- Have you weighed up the pros and cons of all the options - for example new-build, refurbishment or extension?
- Do you know whether your chosen option will answer all your needs?
- Are you confident of getting the best value at every step of the project?
- How future-proof will the project be, and how sustainable?
- Do you know the best procurement route to take?
A RIBA Client Adviser will enable you to maintain control over your project and achieve the desired outcomes.
Use our register to find a Client Adviser that is right for your project.
'Our RIBA Client Adviser has been crucial. She enabled us to look at the bigger picture, helped articulate our ideas and provided food for thought. This advice enabled us to lead rather than be led.' Kerstyn Comley, The Wapping and Shadwell Secondary Education Trust
Contact us if you have a question about working with a Client Adviser.