Stop Discounting, Win Clients
How can you up your game and make your business more profitable? Parag Prasad, a certified ActionCOACH Business Coach, will share proven strategies that have helped more than 40 practices to improve commercial performance.
The workshop is aimed at practice owners or partners who are serious about making their businesses more profitable. Take home clear actionable strategies that you can use as a roadmap for your business growth.
This seminar will cover:
- Understand the systems used to consistently grow the revenue and profits of practices
- Position your value more clearly with prospects and so move away from fee discounting
- Use the proven strategies that improved sales conversion rates for practices Parag has coached
- Manage the fears and insecurities around sales
- Understand the identity shift required to prioritise these critical business development skills
- Learn the most important KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) any practice needs to measure that directly impact commercial performance.
Parag Prasad, London Business Coaching
Parag, managing director of London Business Coaching and certified ActionCOACH business coach, has coached more than 40 architecture practices to tangibly improve commercial performance and develop their teams.
He's been running seminars for 10 years and spoken about business skills in the profession at numerous RIBA events including Guerrilla Tactics and the Future Leaders programme, helping to deliver the goal of empowering architects to improve their business skills.
Chris Williamson, RIBA Vice President International, said the following about Parag Prasad: "When I was appointed the RIBA Ambassador for Business Skills in 2015 I knew Parag and his team could play a big part in delivering our ambitious vision for our profession.
"Numerous case studies and the RIBA Client Survey have stressed the importance of the measurable commercial improvements achieved when architects learn business skills and are coached on their application by an experienced coach. Parag’s coaching has worked for Weston Williamson and London Business Coaching are an essential resource for our profession."
- RIBA/CIAT members £46 + VAT
- Non-RIBA members £92 + VAT
- Business, clients and services
How to book
- Book online
- Email your contact details and selected seminars to firstname.lastname@example.org or your RIBA regional office
- Telephone the appropriate RIBA regional office