66 Portland Place
We are located a short walk away from Regent's Park, Marylebone High Street and Oxford Street
Opening hours for 66 Portland Place
Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm (Tuesday open until 8pm)
Saturday 10am to 5pm
Sunday 10am to 5pm
Please note our facilities (including our exhibitions, Library, bookshop, cafe and bistro) within the building have different opening times, please check them in advance before your visit.
How to get here
- Nearest London Underground stations are Oxford Circus, Regents Park and Great Portland Street
- Buses that stop nearby include: C2, 18, 27, 30, 88, 205 and 453
- Bicycle racks are located outside 66 Portland Place and cycle hire docking stations can be found along Portland Place.
- On-street parking is available on Portland Place (A4021) and its vicinity. Please note 66 Portland Place is inside the northern boundary of the Congestion Charging zone.
- For more information see www.tfl.gov.uk
Our main facilities have step free access. Access to the Henry Jarvis Hall and Foyer is by steps only.
Guide dogs are welcome and portable induction loops are available.
A disabled toilet is located in the basement.
Please call ahead on +44 (0)20 7580 5533 or email email@example.com before your visit to check accessibility.
- Single yellow line restrictions apply outside 66 Portland Place
- There are designated disabled parking spaces for Blue Badge holders on Portland Place
- More information is available from Transport for London on transport accessibility
- Free wifi is available to visitors within the building
- Women's toilets in the basement and levels three and five
- Men's toilets in the basement and levels two and six
- Disabled toilet in the basement